My greatest loves

My first born and my first love is Tanisha.
She is 13 and really not your typical teenager for this generation. She's quiet and shy which means people don't realise how hilarious she is. The girl is funny. Her passions are horses, knitting, crochet and sewing (told you she wasn't your typical teenager!)  She is talented, creative, empathetic. She doesn't follow trends and the only boys she cares about are 4 legged (geldings)
She is my perfect chubby babes and I realise by calling her perfect I put a huge amount of pressure on her to live up to it! I don't mean to. But she is everything I wish I had been and I'm a sad old bag and want to live vicariously through her.
My second daughter and tiny baby is Dolly. Or Dolores if we have to be official or fancy.
She is 9 and the polar opposite of her sister. Loud, confident, popular, excels at anything sporty. Life looks like it comes so easily to her! But it doesn't. ASD (autism) learning difficulties, JHS- just a few of her diagnosis'.
She is super quick, her mind is always one step ahead of everyone else but I have to say the one thing that leaves me in awe with this kid- she honestly doesn't give a crap! Not one. No one can ever put her down or make her feel bad because to her, she's amazing! God, I hope that never changes because we all know as we get older, the world kicks our arses. Only the toughest survive and she is one of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fat Girl Dating - Part 1

Baby mama

Such A Big..... Ego